Specs and Techs: Splice-IT2 24F-48F
The CNKT-Splice-IT2 is a medium scale, cost effective closure which provides an alternative to traditional network interface devices, while offering much greater application flexibility. The robust latching and sealing system, paired with an integrated clear moulded cover, allows for quick re-entry and creates a secure seal over a wide range of cable profiles.
It is the perfect partner closure for our range of medium Access Point boxes, allowing the drop point to be moved right to the border of the home and reducing the cost of infrastructure drastically.
- Dimensions, 258mm x 160mm x 80mm.
- Indoor/Outdoor Premises, Pedestal, Wall/Pole Network Interface Device (NID).
- IP 68 Rated Protection Level.
- Rugged UV Stabilized, Flame Retardant Material (UL94-5VA Rated).
- Maximum splice Capacity: 48 Single Fusion Splices.
- Connectorized version supports 16 port Simplex SC or 16 port Duplex LC, adapters.
- 16 Ports are available to accommodate for 16 x drop cables.
- Equipped with 2x splitter holders and can accommodate up to 1:32 splitter per holder.
- Closure accommodates for Distribution cables and un-cut midspan cables as well.
- Versatility in Cable Support, complimented with Multi-Hole Grommets.
- Adequate Curvature radius and space for slack storage internally.
- All applications, Fibre Splicing, Splitting and Distribution can all be accommodated in the Box.
|Box and cover||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Latching||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Lid||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Dimensions||Drawings on Request|
|Branding||As per client’s specification|