Specs and Techs: Splice-IT Tap In/Out Box
The CNKT- Splice-IT Tap In/Out Box main purpose is to be used as a breakout box, and tap into an existing cable to allow distribution of smaller drop cables for new or to maintain any customers. It has the capabilities to accommodate an in line tap or an out tap on an existing cable. Can accommodate any cables size up to 9mm on the tap in/out cable side and can accommodate up to a 17mm cable on the main line cable side.
It is the perfect partner closure for the axs320T Boundary Box or the axs400R Chamber were this box can be housed if applications require box to be used into a Boundary Box.
- Dimensions, 200mm x 86mm x 55mm.
- Indoor/Outdoor Premises, Pedestal, Wall/Pole Network Interface Device (NID).
- IP 68 Rated Protection Level.
- Rugged UV Stabilized, Flame Retardant Material (UL94-5VA Rated).
- Can accommodate fusion splicing as well.
- Can be direct buried.
- Adequate Curvature radius and space for slack storage internally if necessary.
- All applications, Fiber Splicing, Splitting and Distribution can all be accommodated in the Box.
|Box and cover||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Latching||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Lid||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Dimensions||Drawings on Request|
|Branding||As per client’s specification|