Specs and Techs: Splice-IT 2/24
The CNKT-Splice-IT 2/24 is a small scale, cost effective closure which provides an alternative to traditional network interface devices, while offering much greater application flexibility. The robust latching and sealing system, paired with an integrated overmolded cover, allows for quick re-entry and creates a secure seal over a wide range of cable profiles.
It is the perfect partner closure for the axs 320T boundary box or the axs 400R chamber; allowing the drop point to be moved right to the border of the home and reducing the cost of infrastructure drastically.
- Dimensions, 142mm x 147mm x 40mm.
- Indoor/Outdoor Premises, Pedestal, Wall/Pole Network Interface Device (NID).
- IP 68 Rated Protection Level.
- Rugged UV Stabilized, Flame Retardant Material (UL94-5VA Rated).
- Maximum Capacity: 24 Single Fusion Splices or 8 Mechanical Splices.
- Connectorized version supports 8 Simplex SC or 8 Duplex LC.
- Versatility in Cable Support, complimented with Multi-Hole Grommets.
- Adequate Curvature radius and space for slack storage internally.
- All applications, Fibre Splicing, Splitting and Distribution can all be accommodated in the Box.
|Box and cover||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Latching||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Lid||PP, UV Stabilised|
|Dimensions||Drawings on Request|
|Branding||As per client’s specification|