Specs and Techs: Fibre Splice Closure – 96F
The CNKT-FSC-96F is an environmentally IP68 sealed closure typically designed to connect FTTH drop cables to the distribution network. This generic closure provides the function of splice and passive component integration in the external network. The CNKT-FSC-96F has a small compact design for modern fibre optic deployments.
- Single ended IP68 base and dome are sealed with a 4-way latch and Oring system.
- The Closure has one mechanical oval port that allows for the looping of the distribution cable and one round port for drop cables.
- The single element splice tray provides a splice capacity up to 12 fibres per tray.
- The splice tray uses splice protection sleeves.
- Compatible with most common cable types: e.g. loose tube micro cable.
- The uncut tube can be safely stored in the storage basket of the closure.
- Mid-span fibres can be safely stored on the splice tray.
- Drop cables can be spliced or pre-connectorised.
- Drop cable can be secured on the fixations bar.
- The closure has a footprint of up to 8x SC or 8x LC DX adaptors in each port.
- Storage for 2x PLC Splitters per tray, total of 8 Splitters per closure.
Mechanical Entry Options:
CNKT-OM-8SK(5-8) / CNKT-OM-8SK(8-12) / CNKT-OM-8SK(17-20)
|Single element Splice capacity||12 – 24 Fibres|
|Adaptors||8 SC Footprint / 8 LC DX|
|Splice capacity with adaptors||8 Fibres|
|4 x Tray 49-96 Fibres
4 x Pre-connected Fibres
8 x Drop Fibres