Specs and Techs: Fibre Splice Closure – 144F
The CNKT FSC-144F is an environmentally IP68 sealed closure typically used for fibre optic cable distribution in FTTX Networks. This generic closure provides the function of splice and passive component integration in the external network. The CNKT FSC-144F has a small compact design for modern fibre optic deployments.
- Single ended IP68 base and dome are sealed with a 4-way latch and O-ring System.
- The Closure has one mechanical oval port and 3 round ports for cable access.
- The Closure can be used for aerial as well as underground distribution.
- The Closure also supports looping of the feeder cable through the oval port.
- The Closure can support branch off cables as well as drop cables through various seals in the round ports.
- The Closure can also accommodate both heatshrink or mechanical seals or even a combination thereof.
- The single element splice tray provides a splice capacity of 24 fibres per splice tray.
- Up to 24 drop fibres can be installed with a splice capacity of 144 fibres which uses splice protection sleeves.
- Compatible with most common cable types: e.g. loose tube.
- Uncut tubes can be stored safely in the cable management slack basket and Mid-span fibres can be safely stored on the splice tray.
- The Closure also facilitates the use of pre-connected fibre cable.
- The Closure has a footprint of up to 8x SC or 8x LC DX adaptors in each port.
- Storage for up to 12x PLC Splitters.
Mechanical Entry Options:
CNKT-OM-8SK(5-8) / CNKT-OM-8SK(8-12) / CNKT-OM-8SK(17-20)
|Single element Splice capacity||24 Fibres|
|Adaptors||8 SC Footprint / 8 LC DX|
|Splice capacity with adaptors||144 Fibres|
|144 x Tray 48 Fibres
24 x Drop Fibres