Specs and Techs: Access Terminal 4L
The CNKT™ 4L Fibre Distribution Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTx communication network system. The fibre slicing, splitting and distribution can be done in this box and it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
- Completely enclosed structure.
- Material: PC and ABS, water resistant, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP65.
- Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fibre splicing, fixation, storage, distribution etc, all in one.
- Cable, pigtails and patch cords individually routed without disturbing each other.
- With SC/LC adaptor installation.
- Easy maintenance.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management tools.
- Applications for wall and pole mount, suitable for indoor and outdoor display.
|Dimensions (H*D, mm)||186mm x 116mm x 40mm|
|Cable Ports||5 Ports|
|Gross weight (g)||800g|
|Inlets / outlets||1x In – 4x Out|
|Max capacity||4x SC or 8x LC|
|Max splice tray||1|
|Operating temperature||-40C ~ 85C|
|Sealing structure||Waterproof Rubber Seal|
|Installation||Wall-mounted, Pole-mounted, Palisade|