Specs and Techs: 900R Access Chamber
The axs900R is a modular composite solution offering the network builder unsurpassed flexibility, performance and economy. The Chamber section is an assembly of multiple layers of quarter segments (see height options).
Features and Benefits:
- Modern composite design ensures high strength / low weight for installation cost savings.
- Ideal for high fibre traffic installations – up to 4 × 144 Fibre Closures.
- Splittable porting panels uniquely allow retrofitting to existing networks or new builds alike.
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools only.
- Unique multi-port knock-outs give industry leading interface with all Duct and Multiduct options.
- Modular design allows various depth configurations (see height options).
- DMC cover eliminates the threat of theft.
- Full range of loading options available.
- Modular knock-down design offers high packing density for transport savings.
|1. Panels||PP, UV Stabilised – Colour Black|
|2. Coping, Lid and Base||DMC – Colour Grey (DI available on request)|
|3. Fasteners||Stainless Steel / Nylon|
|Lock||Details on request|
|Loading Class As per EN124 Weight||
|Dimensions||Drawings on Request|
|Duct port with 50mm and
|110mm Duct forms sand tight seal in the port.||Rubber Grommet allows sand tight seal with Multiduct.||Rubber Grommet allows sand tight transition to Microduct.|
No foaming or sealing agents required for system integrity.
No tools required.
|12m Truck||6m (20’) Container||12m (40’) Container|
|axs900R 450||On request||On request||On request|
|axs900R 900||42 Units (Assembled)||42 Units (Assembled)||90 Units (Knock-Down)|
|axs900R 1350||On request||On request||On request|