Specs and Techs: axs400R Access Point / Boundary Box
The axs 400R is a purpose designed mini Access Box, or Boundary Box, that will cater for medium fibre count connections. The axs 400R is normally used to connect MDU’s or multiple users to the network
Features and Benefits:
- axsCHAMBERS ™ are available with RAMAC™ Smart Monitoring Technology options
- Ideal for medium density traffic installations. Depending on splitter configuration, multiple clients can be connected.
- The unit can be split between Base or Pan, and Chamber section to allow for installation over existing networks.
- Small footprint diameter of 350mm.
- No tools required for assembly – press-on clips complete the assembly.
- Duct ports are sealed with rubber grommets allowing interface with MultiDuct and/or MicroDuct. No foaming agent or additional sealants are required (4 x 50mm ports) (2 x 110mm ports).
- Knock-down design allows high packing density for transport savings.
- Hingeless slide-in lid with nylon lanyard.
- No metal parts.
As with all plastic structures, installation and backfilling of these manholes/draw-boxes both form an integral part of the structure. Bad/inadequate installation practice may lead to failure.
A stone free bedding (underlayer) of minimum 50mm is required. Quarry sand is suggested.
Backfilling (reinstatement) to paving level should be competed with stone free (-6mm) material. This should be layered 50 – 75mm
at a time, and tamped to required compaction. Stabilisation of the backfill material with the addition of 5% cement is recommended, ensuring stability of the construction/assembly.
These are small units, and mechanical tamping is not recommended.
|1. Clips||PP, UV stabilised (Blue)|
|2. Lock||PP, UV stabilised|
|3. Lid and O Ring||PP, UV stabilised (Black) and 6mm NBR O ring|
|4. Base||PP, UV stabilised (Black)|
|5. Panels||PP, UV stabilised (Black)|
|Dome Closure Bracket||PP|
|Branding||As per clients specification|
|Load class – EN 124||A15 – 15kN|
|Load – class SABS||LD .7kN|
|Loading Qty’s (product code)||18m Link||6m (20’) Container||12m (40’) Container|